A D V E R T I S E M E N T
What jobs are in demand? Do you think your skills would be fit for one of the top ten jobs you ought to consider for 2013? Here’s a compilation of the top jobs this year that can make you have a satisfying career move:
- Systems and Applications Software Developer – Since 2010, this field experienced a 7% growth.
- Auditor and accountant jobs – Three percent growth since 2010.
- Marketing specialists and research analysts – Ten percent growth in the past two years.
- Computer systems analysts – Five percent growth since 2010.
- Human resources, labor relations, and training specialists – Since 2010, job posts for this field have experienced 5% growth.
- Network and computer systems administrators – Five percent growth since 2010.
- Sales representatives for manufacturing, wholesale, scientific and technical businesses – Four percent growth since 2010.
- Mechanical engineers – Experienced a 6% growth since 2010.
- Industrial engineers – Had 6% growth since 2010.
Thousands of jobs have been opened for these positions over the last two years, and you can be on your way to becoming one of the people who are enjoying the top jobs of the year! Try applying for these positions and belong to some of the most booming business categories for a more fulfilling career path.