The Resume Template is a Sample.
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Home (925) 555-1234
Creative professional with 13 years experience in document and data indexing, office automation, and Web page design. Indexing background includes reading and interpreting documents and data, capturing and organizing information on the computer, and building the index process. Office automation expertise includes developing databases, integrating databases, word processing, and spreadsheet functions, analyzing current and proposed workflow, developing programs and utilities to automate required tasks, technical writing of user documentation and overview of programs, creating procedures, and training staff. Web page design experience includes analyzing customers’ needs, building Web page, and maintaining and updating the Web site.
Goldman and Frank, Houston, Texas
Consultant, 2009 – Present
Serve as a consultant to small and medium sized companies in the Houston area to develop and maintain their Web pages, and provide database
development. Interact with business owners, corporate presidents and vice presidents, information technology managers, department managers and
directors, and end-users. Web page design projects average up to 20 pages.
Jaybird Healthcare, Houston, Texas
Senior Technical Consultant, 2000 – 2009
- Provided database development, office automation, end-user training, and help desk support. Reported to the Director of User Support Services.
- Developed a customized application that allowed various departments to update their budgets and saved $30,000 per year in overtime.
- Designed an application for teen health clinics that captured, maintained, and reported demographics and treatment of this patient population
(provided regulatory information to support grant applications).
- Led a team of administrators and programmers in the development of a database to track grant and protocol management for the Office of Research,
a brand new department (provided notices regarding status of grants, helped administrators ensure that grants and associated protocol were current, and
provided an overview of all ongoing research).
- Assisted in developing and maintaining a help desk tracking system that provided standards and an overview of most often asked questions
(improved quality of service, promoted better training, and ultimately reduced the number of questions handled by the help desk ).
Doyle and Associates, Houston, Texas
Senior Computer Analyst, 1999 – 2000
Managed and coordinated unusual and complex projects that involved improvisation and creation of customized solutions for scanning, editing, and data
conversion. Reported to the General Manager.
- Wrote procedures used for cleanup of scanned documents and files; reduced editing time by at least 60% and made the company more competitive in
regard to project completion dates.
University of Houston
Completed continuing education courses in computer software and operating systems including Microsoft NT, Remedy, FoxPro, and Lotus Notes.
Association of Women in Computing
National Organization of Female Executives