The Resume Template is a Sample.
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Travel • Customer Service • Sales
Well-respected, experienced business professional with over 17-years of specific expertise in the travel industry and strong skills in sales,
marketing, and staff development. Able to grow revenues through effective business planning, creative sales techniques, and innovative marketing. Solid
communication skills; establish relationships with leading corporate and industry personnel. Key strengths include:
- Sales & Marketing Management · Customer Relationship Management
- Travel Agency Operations · Strategic Business Partnerships
- Revenue & Income Growth · Public Relations & Promotions
- Training & Leadership
- Established client base due to expertise and knowledge in various forms of domestic and international travel including business and leisure,
individual and group, cruises and tour groups, corporate, and vacation and incentive programs.
- Managed sales, produced revenues, attracted clients and promoted a team concept to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Trained and motivated staff members, resulting in hard-working, customer-focused staff who required minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Directed business/market planning, sales management, public relations and promotions, travel/tour design, client development and management,
financial functions, and all administrative affairs.
- Personally generated over $1 million in sales annually; focused on providing quality customer service which generated substantial referral
- Extensive personal travel knowledge in both international and domestic; provided advise regarding various locations for vacation/travel, meeting
clients budget constraints.
- Negotiated and sold significant contracts; closed major agreements with large clientele including Nisson, Toyota, On-Target Media, USM
Merchandising, and Hilton.
- Created and implemented marketing plans to acquire market share within chosen segments.
- Established name recognition and generated sales through a combination of sales and marketing techniques; implemented promotions to spur sales.
EXECUTIVE TRAVEL, Boise, ID 2010 to Present
SIMMONS TRAVEL, Boise, ID 2003 to 2010
DIMENSIONS, Boise, ID 2001 to 2003
BEACH TRAVEL, Boise, ID 1999 to 2001
Currently Co-Owner/ Operator of 3 restaurants located in Boise, Hailey, and Jerome. Total accountability for P&L; recruit staff, oversee daily
operations, handle payroll, budgeting, and all marketing and promotional efforts.
Travel School – Cruise International, Portland, OR
Certified – Flight Attendant
Apollo, Sabre, System Wide, PowerPoint, Publisher, Microsoft Office