The Resume Template is a Sample.
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Information technology specialist with solid experience supporting software and hardware systems. Currently providing technical support for a company
that specializes in designing point of sale (POS) solutions, as well as setting up hardware to support clients’ needs in the restaurant industry.
Background includes installing, configuring, modifying, and troubleshooting Windows NT operating systems and software, as well as experience
determining, planning, acquiring, and implementing systems to track client information. Additional expertise gained creating and maintaining a company
- Operating Systems: Windows NT 3.51, Windows Terminal Server NT 4.0
- Software: Profits Software, Microsoft Office 97 (Word, Access, Excel, Outlook), PaintShop Pro, Netscape Composer, Microsoft FrontPage 98, WinZip
PROFITS RESTAURANT SYSTEMS, Houston, TX 2008 to Present
Technical Support Specialist
Provided technical support for specialized hardware and software systems used in the restaurant industry across the U.S. Built LAN servers and
workstations. Installed boards and drives, as well as Windows NT 3.51 and Windows Terminal Server NT 4.0, in conjunction with Citrix Winframe and
Metaframe. Configured software according to each client’s needs.
- Created and edited documentation for installation and training manuals.
- Designed fault tolerant disks for clients in case of hard drive failure on drive 0.
- Increased company’s visibility by creating and maintaining Web site.
- Participated in a migration from Windows NT 3.51 to Windows Terminal Server NT 4.0.
WINDFERN VIDEO / KLEIN VIDEO, Houston, TX 1997 to 2008
Set-up computer systems to track and control sales and customer information for two video stores, in addition to managing all operations.
HOUSTON CHRONICLE, Houston, TX 1990 to 1997
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON DOWNTOWN, Houston, Texas
CLUB AMIGA OF HOUSTON – Former Member
Designed and published a bimonthly newsletter for this computer club.
HAL-PC – Former Member