The Resume Template is a Sample.
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Technical professional with career in computer technology and network design and maintenance. Experienced manager, able to balance technical issues
with business management. Cultivator of positive customer and business relationships.
- Avid interest in current state-of-the-art computer technology.
- Knowledge of PC software/hardware compatibility specializing in Microsoft Windows environment.
- Communication skills demonstrated by extensive customer service technical assistance.
- Providing time and money-saving solutions for business.
Owner 2006 to Present
High Tech Computer Technologies
- Installed, diagnosed, repaired, and upgraded computer systems and software. Consulted, set-up, and maintained small business Windows LANs. Built
custom PCs with latest generation technology.
- Installed and configured various peripherals: scanners, modems, tape backups, printers, SCSI devices, hubs and switches, and digital imaging
- Assessed customer needs and recommended appropriate products or solutions. Focused on providing time and money saving solutions for customers.
- Network Plus TCP/IP · Ethernet · Wireless Networking
- Virtual Private Networks · Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 · Token Ring
- IPX/SPX · NetBEUI · Cable
- Frame Relay · Novell Networks · Peer to Peer Networks
Training and Certifications
A+ Certification (Service Technician). Network + Certified (Network Technician)
Windows 95/98, Networking Essentials, Micrsoft TCP/IP
Training in Progress
Windows NT Workstation, AS/400 systems, Mac Systems