The Resume Template is a Sample.
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Seeking a challenging Safety / Security Supervision position requiring extensive law enforcement and supervisory experience, advanced police training,
close coordination with executive business managers, and a desire to contribute to the safety and security of a growing organization.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Over 25 years experience in law enforcement and security operations, including criminal investigations, public affairs, urban patrol, undercover
work, supervision of patrol officers, coordination of programs and planned actions, and personnel training.
- Proficient in teaching and instruction; training of personnel, supervisory and management experience.
- Urban patrol experience gained through both personal patrol assignments and supervisory experience in major high-crime districts; management
skills gained through varied supervisory assignments.
- Successful in promoting crime prevention and community education programs in order to complement traditional law enforcement activities;
longstanding history of community involvement.
- Highly developed public relations and communication skills; ability to relate well with individuals of any background or ethnicity; excellent
oral and written communication abilities.
- Consistently noted by supervisors, staff, and the public for superior detail-oriented job skills, ability to prioritize work to accomplish
maximum results, timely completion of projects, and ability to solve organizational problems with effective solutions.
NORTH STAR REFINING CORPORATION, Slidell, Louisiana 2005 to Present
Currently provide security supervision for the largest catcracker specialized petroleum refining unit in the world with 2 large plants and over 700
employees. Responsibilities included all aspects of security operations, such as monitoring all vehicles and people entering or exiting plants,
performing employee drug testing, and supervising over 20 guards. Additionally instructed new personnel on procedural manuals.
- Successfully trained in fire fighting and licensed weigh master
BATON ROUGE POLICE DEPARTMENT, BATON ROUGE, Louisiana 1985 to 2005
Responsible for a wide range of police officer duties, including patrolling neighborhoods and businesses, domestic disturbance calls, burglaries,
robberies, firearms violations, narcotics offenses, investigating suspicious persons and activities, detaining and arresting suspects and offenders,
and all calls for safety or service to the public. Additionally responsible for writing and submitting daily reports, community policing, preventing
and monitoring violent and property crimes, and all related duties as assigned. Traffic duties included arriving at vehicle accident scenes and taking
reports, issuing traffic citations, verifying driver’s license information, running background checks for warrants, coordinating with paramedics and
other emergency services, obtaining information from witnesses, and assisting accident victims.
- Patrolled and investigated Third District; 1992 to 1995
- Assigned to the Eighth District; 1986 to 1992.
- Served as Mounted Law Enforcement in City Park and from Downtown to Lakefront; 1985 to 1986
- Assigned to Patrol and Investigation in the Third District and acted as Field Training Officer; 1975 to 1985.
ROBINSON’S PEST CONTROL, New Orleans, Louisiana 1983 to 1984
Performed sales and marketing of pest control services, maintained extensive product knowledge, consistently met and exceeded sales quotas, provided
superior customer service, and prepared sales presentations for prospective clients.
HIGHWAY PATROL SERVICE, Tulusa, Louisiana 1982 to 1983
Provided a wide range of security and guard services for a busy Lakeside Shopping Center. Duties included patrolling, alerting authorities to
suspicious persons, requesting identification, assisting customers, employees, and guests with various requests, and coordinating with police,
paramedic, and fire agencies.
BATON ROUGE POLICE ACADEMY, BATON ROUGE, Louisiana 1982
Law Enforcement Diploma
UNIVERSITY OF NEW ORLEANS, New Orleans, Louisiana
WARREN EASTON HIGH SCHOOL, New Orleans, Louisiana
AWARDS & HONORS
- Received numerous letters of commendation from individuals and businesses for excellent service.
- Recognized for exemplary job performance and dedication to duty