The Resume Template is a Sample.
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Human Resources and Security Management Professional
• Team Building & Leadership • Personnel Training
Emergency & Crisis Management • New Program Development
Multi-tasking, results-oriented professional with more than 20 years’ experience in diverse security and administration environments. Effective leader
with wealth of knowledge and proven ability to lead and effectively recruit, train, and manage motivated, culturally diverse, and success-driven teams
of highly qualified personnel. Innovative thinker with background in new program development and implementation in areas of training and recruitment.
Possess excellent written and verbal communication, documentation, professional development, and personnel administration skills. Recognized and
decorated leader with ability to create and foster efficient and productive workplace environment with exceptional levels of interpersonal and team
- Written/Oral Communication · Crisis Management·Background Investigation
- Physical / Personal Security
- Budget Administration
- Resource Management
- Staff Development
- Recruiting & Team Leadership
- Spearheaded and was appointed as Executive Officer of 1st recruitment unit in the City Police Department.
- Handpicked by City police commissioner as key player in design of most extensive emergency management and disorder control plan of any urban
police department in the nation.
- Designed and implemented executive emergency and crisis management training program, including lesson plans and instruction, field, and staff
U.S. ARMY RESERVE
- As Deputy Commander for Mobilization at Army Command Post, maintain responsibility for aspects of mobilization/demobilization of more than
- Recognized by superiors for exceptional abilities in supervision, development, team leadership, and evaluation of up to 1300 personnel at a
- Coordinated facility closure and successful relocation of more than 9,000 military and civilian personnel to new location.
- Maintained responsibility for security and appropriate use of equipment valued in excess of $5M.
- Raised military school ranking from 15th to 5th out of 17 in 2-state area in 3-year timeframe.
- Developed, tested, and implemented anti-terrorist/force protection plans for 88 Reserve facilities in 3 states.
- Professional and dedicated individual capable of working under extreme conditions, while enabling team members to succeed under stress in
emergency and crisis situations.
- Demonstrate prudence in planning for future requirements of subordinates, ensuring personnel maintain current levels of required training to
achieve exemplary performance in daily operations.
- Supervised and monitored activities of up to 75 police officers, providing direction and control necessary for smooth and consistent workflow
and continued readiness to ensure safety and protection of more than 200,000 residents.
- Efficiently manage personnel and operations in support of up to 9,000 personnel in global environments.
- Ensure continuous compliance with all applicable federal, state, local, and organizational laws and regulations, including those of the OSHA and
City Police Department – Retired 1981 to 2011
- Directed daily operations, scheduling, and personnel management for 75 officers and 25 support and investigative personnel Office of Police
- Provided leadership to staff during numerous emergency and crisis situations.
- Managed education programs to ensure all personnel remained qualified to complete assigned tasks and received training necessary to achieve
professional goals and advancement within department.
- Interacted with executive and elected officials, providing reports and sharing information related to regular operations as well as crisis and
emergency management situation.
United States Army Reserve 1997 to Present
- Possess 10 years’ active and 15 years’ reserve service as commissioned officer.
- Currently serving as Deputy Commander for Mobilization.
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
Association of the U.S. Army.
Education, Certification & Training
Master of Strategic Studies
United States Army War College
Master of Public Administration
John Jay College, City University of New York – Dean’s List Recipient
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
Brooklyn College, City University of New York
Distinguished Military Graduate of Army R.O.T.C. Program
HONORS & AWARDS
3 Awards — Army Meritorious Service Medal
2 Awards — Army Commendation Medal