The Resume Template is a Sample.
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Home (925) 555-1234
Sales management professional with proven ability to increase market share, outperform competition, and increase profits. Strategic planner skilled at
both short- and long-range goal setting. Easily establish rapport and build strong customer relations. Solid understanding of sales techniques,
strategies for building a strong client base, and systems which facilitate consistent follow-up and foster customer satisfaction.
- Strategic Sales and Business Planning · Consistently Strong Sales Results
- Key Account Relationship Management · Solution-Focused Account Service
- Territory Expansion and Maintenance · New Product Introduction
- Promotional and Pricing Strategies · Profit Building and Sales Growth
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Designed and implemented sales strategies to develop accounts, ensure services consistently met or exceeded standards, and enhanced
profitability. Prepared forecasts, employing long-range planning strategies.
- Generated high level of customer satisfaction; monitored factors impacting day-to-day and long-range operations.
- Oversaw Armor Foods account for 12 years; consistently achieved double-digit increases each year in an extremely competitive marketplace.
- Grew Armor’s business with Safeway Meat Department from $100,000 in 1989 to $10 million in 2000.
- Grew account relationships with companies including Armor Foods, Land O’Lakes, Lykes Meats, Spartan Foods, King’s Hawaiian Bakeries, Marzetti
deli, Shultz pretzels, and Shipman Cheese, at various retail accounts.
Marketing Group, Orlando, FL 2009 to Present
Business Manager/Account Manager
Recruited to promote, expand, and manage the Armor Foods business in Florida as part of the Safeway account team. Developed and maintained strong
account relationships. Scope of responsibilities included management of entire sales process, marketing, account management, client relations, and
promotional strategies using Symantix’s Account Review System. Accounts included Safeway and Winn Dixie (Orlando Division), also served as Account
Manager for Jimmy Dean Foods and Hillshire Farm products for Kroger’s Orlando Division.
- Created marketing plans, devised effective sales strategies and promotions, and maximized exposure and sales of Armor Food products within
Safeway’s frozen food and meat departments.
- Realized an 18½% increase in meat department sales and 13% increase in frozen food department sales at Safeway Supermarket.
- During first and only year working Safeway frozen food department sales for Armor (from July 2000 to April 2001), generated an increase of $2.25
million, despite extremely adverse conditions.
Panhandle Brokerage, Orlando, FL 1996 to 2009
Handled all deli and meat department accounts in Central and North Florida markets. Took over Armor’s account in 1989 through 1999. Armor moved to
Marketing Group in January 2000. Marketed and sold other product lines, including Lykes meats, Land O’Lakes Deli Division, Plantation turkey products,
Shipman Cheese Company, Spartan Foods, King’s Hawaiian Bakeries, Mrs. Smith’s Pie Company, and Louis Kemp Seafood. Promoted products to Safeway, Winn
Dixie, Albertson’s, and Kash & Karry. Built solid key relationships with companies and retail accounts.
- Gained valuable experience in deli, dairy, and meat department sales.
- Southeastern Regional Broker of the Year for Mrs. Smith’s Pie Company, 1999.
- Southeastern Regional Broker of the Year for Land O’Lakes Deli Division, 1998 & 1999.
Shipman Cheese Company, Pelican Harbor, FL 1993 to 1996
Developed and managed retail accounts in Central and North Florida. Managed sales and marketing operations working with retail supermarkets (deli and
dairy departments) and food service distributors. Handled the full line of Shipman cheeses, domestic and imported. Attention to detail and
well-developed organizational skills contributed to effectively and efficiently coordinating service requirements for retail grocery chains,
independent food markets, and food service distributors. Shipman was acquired by another operation; sales force was reorganized going to a broker
- Various business courses, computer classes, and industry-related seminars.
- Proficient in the use of Symantix (database designed for planning sales strategies, projections, promotions, new items, quotes and agreements).
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.