The Resume Template is a Sample.
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
- 5 years of frontline sales experience including merchandising and customer service. Developed reputation for personalized, high quality service.
- Demonstrate strong work ethic. Optimistic about ability to perform the job and tenacious in achieving success.
- Change agent. Adept at recognizing/launching steps needed to attain objectives thrive on challenges to overcome obstacles with solutions that
are sound and logistically feasible.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (greet, consult, up-sale); build positive, effective customer relationships.
- Effective team member. Motivate other team members to achieve goals. Use people skills to build group involvement and support management.
Convenience Store/ Gift Shop Work Detail
Hudson Federal Detention Facility, Hudson, NY 2011 to Present
Monitored and stocked notions in institutions convenience store and gift shop. Advised customers on background of locally produced items. Ensured the
highest levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Monitored receiving, check-in, and stocking of merchandise to verify accuracy.
- Created window displays to attract customers to the gift shop.
- Assisted store manager in merchandising and store layout to feature new items and best sellers.
- Received Sales Staff of the Month award and numerous customer accolades.
NY SPORTS COMPANY, New York City, NY 2009 to 2011
Operated POS cash register for sporting goods company. Advised customers on purchases. Provided exceptional customer service and support.
- Developed reputation for prompt, efficient service with high level of accuracy.
- Maintained thorough knowledge of store merchandise to provide helpful advice to customers.
- Managed personal life to maintain a record of perfect attendance.
Adams High School (Diploma) 2008