The Resume Template is a Sample.
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Home (925) 555-1234
- Over 15 years experience in Restaurant and Bar management and operations.
- Expertise in planning, marketing, cost analysis, budgeting, expense control, staffing, training, and quality management.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate staff to achieve results.
- Track record of success reducing costs and increasing revenues.
- Received 80% of business through referrals from satisfied customers.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
MANAGEMENT / LEADERSHIP
- Managed daily operations of business with $200,000 monthly sales through improved management techniques, attention to detail, inventory control,
and developing vendor relationships.
- Conceptualized and directed a $150,000 marketing campaign designed to grow client base.
- Oversaw all aspects of business operations including budgeting, cost control, payroll, accounting functions, sales forecasting, and growth
- Recruited, trained, and motivated staff of cooks, servers, and bartenders.
- Fostered a team atmosphere through coaching, training, communication, and motivation
- Scheduled work shifts for 50-60 employees, cutting costs by standardizing processes and products to improve efficiency. Produced first version of
customer service handbook.
- Monitored and purchased inventory, ensuring sufficient levels to accommodate demands.
- Verified incoming shipments, checking specifications and quantities. Rejected damaged goods and arranged for return to vendor.
- Defined and implemented FDA-compliant food safety program and trained food handlers to maintain high standards of cleanliness, safety, and quality.
- Developed expertise with computer software including Excel and Daily Sales Report (DSR).
- Delivered personal attention to customers to ensure high level of satisfaction, to generate repeat clientele, and to encourage word of mouth
- Developed rapport with customers and received the People’s Choice award for Best Food and Best Service two consecutive years.
- Trained service staff to completely focus on delivering a quality customer experience.
- Instituted theme nights while tending bar to draw wider variety of customers.
2005 to Present
Fusion, Miami, FL
2000 to 2005
Ralph’s at the Astoria, Miami Beach, FL
1999 to 2000
The Beach House, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
1997 to 1999
Atlantic Fresh, Pompano Beach, FL
Bachelor of Arts
Restaurant Management), 1994
Central Coast College, Orlando, Florida
National Restaurant Association
Florida Restaurateurs, Miami Chapter
American Bartenders Society
- Planning, Leadership & Communication Skills · Inventory and Cost Control
- P&L/Budget Accountability · Purchasing/Vendor Relationships
- Customer Relations/Public Relations Skills · Staff Training/Development/Motivation
- Revenue Generation · Cooperative Teamwork At All Levels