The Resume Template is a Sample.
604 Harmony Way
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Finance and Real Estate
• Assessed profitability through analysis of financial statements and ratios.
• Performed waterfall and cash flow modeling of loans and real estate.
• Valued portfolios, loans and real estate using fundamental methods of finance.
• Monitored performance and projections for real estate assets.
• Reviewed mezzanine loan documents and preferred equity partnership agreements.
• Participated in underwriting $3 billion SBA loan portfolio.
• Created cash flow models, spreadsheets and databases using Microsoft Excel.
• Mastered Argus and Excel as projection tools.
• Utilized Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word applications for presentations and document creation.
• Coordinated 20-asset loan sale.
• Collaborated in organizing a mezzanine loan asset management platform.
• Served as secretary for a loan asset investment committee.
• Prepared business plan narratives and committee memoranda.
• Compiled research on the economic impact of stadiums on urban areas.
• Led in small and large group settings.
Baker Group, LP, Dallas, Texas 2000 to Present
• Supported a team of 4 managers through analysis of real estate and loan operations.
• Developing impromptu spreadsheets and models.
• Facilitated various monthly loan reporting packages.
• Monitored real estate operations and loan servicing activities.
• Projected real estate cash flows.
• Corresponded with borrowers, lenders and attorneys.
Industrial Financial Corporation, Dallas, Texas 1998 to 2000
Human Resources Intern
• Constructed and maintained various Excel databases
• Fielded employment verification requests
• Created memoranda for correspondence with employees.
• Corresponded daily with employees, insurance representatives, and 401(k) plan administrators.
Industrial Capital Corporation, Dallas, Texas 1997 to 1998
Due Diligence Intern
• Verified cash flow projections and calculations.
• Developed advanced financial analysis skills.
• Utilized Microsoft Access to update and maintain vital due diligence analytical data.
• Worked as needed to meet deadlines.
Cumulative GPA 3.5/4.0; Major GPA 3.65/4.0
Graduation date : May 2000