The Resume Template is a Sample.
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Home (925) 555-1234
Professional skills and qualifications to manage Construction Projects, carry out activities as a Concrete Superintendent Engineer (or Assistant), Construction Superintendent (or Assistant), Estimator, or work in business related to the production of raw material for construction.
Project Management and Supervision abilities with 25 years experience in Civil projects, large housing, industrial and high bid construction projects, developed for private clients and the government.
General Construction Auditor.
Excellent oral and written communication.
Leadership in achieving group goals.
Innovative, dynamic, analytical mind. Openness to change and to evolving technologies and knowledge.
English and Spanish Languages.
Readiness to accept new challenges.
Construction Management software, Word, Excel, and AUTOCAD abilities.
IT Training Center Inc. 2010
General Contractor License, pending exam results
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign 1983
M.Sc., Construction Management
Universidad de Santo Tomбs, Bogotб, Colombia 1981
B.S., Civil Engineer
Terry Bell Company, Inc. 2009 to Present
Researcher – Cement Industry
National Registry of Professional Appraisers 1994 to 2008
License RNAP No. 453-376 (Colombia)
Saunders Construction 1993 to 2008
Managed construction projects: Housing, Commercial, and Government Buildings, Roadways and Bridges, Sewers, Water and Gas supplies, Erosion and Environmental Control.
Guided and coordinated Architecture and Engineering teams.
Took decisions on bidding strategies and budgets.
Directed marketing for the firm’s projects.
Sterling Builders 1985 to 1993
Negotiated bids and contracts amounting to $40 million per year.
Directed labor relations resulting in eight years without a labor stoppage.
Ensured industrial safety compliance to achieve a 30% reduction in injuries.
Managed overall control of the technical areas of the firm.
1984 to 1985
General Contractor (Independent)
Managed the building of commercial facilities including construction of buildings, warehouses, and showrooms for Massey Ferguson, Ford, and Mazda dealers.
UNITEC Industries 1983 to 1984
Project Superintendent Engineer
Managed construction of the Coffee Growers Federation Building.
Professional Courses and Seminars
• General Contractor License.
IT Training Center Inc.
Pending exam results.
• National Seminar of Bamboo. – Regional Society of Engineers, 2007.
• ISO 9000 – Quality Systems – SENA (Colombian Apprenticeship Service), 2006.
• AutoCad 14. SENA (Colombian Apprenticeship Service), 2006.
• International Seminar Whitetopping – ASOCRETO (Colombian Concrete Institute), 2006.
• Design and Construction of gas systems. – SENA (Colombian Apprenticeship Service), 2005.
• Integral Pricing Seminar and Workshop – Colombian Real Estate Network, 2004.
• World of Concrete – ASOCRETO (Colombian Concrete Institute), 2002.
• World of Concrete – ASOCRETO (Colombian Concrete Institute), 2000.
• Finance Course – Price Waterhouse, 2000.
• Integral Pricing Seminar and Workshop – Arquiplan Ltda., 2000
• Managing Housing Projects – Arquiplan Ltda., 2000.
• New Computer Applications for Construction Project Management – Andes University, 1999.
• World of Concrete – ASOCRETO (Colombian Concrete Institute), 1998.
• AutoCad 10 – Compuclub Ltda., 1997.
• World of Concrete – ASOCRETO (Colombian Concrete Institute), 1996.
• Negotiation Abilities – Corporation University of Ibagué, 1996.
• Computer Project Planning and Control – Corporation University of Ibagué, 1995.
• Seminar on Auditing and Integral Control Projects – CAMACOL (Colombian Chamber of Construction), 1995.
• Planning and Management of Housing Projects – CENAC (National Center of Construction Research), 1994.
• Seminar on Pricing Urban and Rural Real Estate – CAMACOL (Colombian Chamber of Construction), 1994.
• Concrete and Mortar Technology, 1993.
• Sixth International Conference on Cost Engineering – Mexico, 1986.