The Resume Template is a Sample.
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Home (925) 555-1234
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 2007
Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education, (Minnesota Licensure K-8 ) Social Studies Cognate
GPA: 3.55. Gangs and Their Culture workshop, Institute for School Safety, February 12, 2003.
Professional Development Day, University of Minnesota, April 8, 2003.
Classroom Teacher: 2nd Grade
BROOKVILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, Arden Hills, MN 2007 to Present
· Developed, coordinated and taught Language Arts (reading, phonics, spelling, grammar, and writing), Math, Social Studies, Science/Health and
Art. Collaborated with cooperating teacher to organize integrated thematic units.
· Utilized varied teaching techniques to meet the needs of visual, kinesthetic and auditory learners for all subject areas.
· Participated in school conferences, staff meetings, trips, music program and initial fall open house/classroom preparation.
Classroom Teacher: 8th Grade English
ST. PETER JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL, Minneapolis, MN 2002 2002 to 2002
- Demonstrated excellent behavior, time and organizational management skills for the middle school level.
- Taught grammar and spelling, mentored individuals, recorded student data and assisted with classroom preparation.
Classroom Teacher: Kindergarten
JOHNSON PRIMARY SCHOOL, Brooklyn Park, MN 2001 to 2001
- Team taught Science (Wood), Reading (Story Group) and Art (Thanksgiving theme).
Classroom Teacher: 4th Grade
KENNEDY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, Andover, MN 2000 to 2000
- Observed classroom academics and activities. Assisted with grading and classroom preparation.
Preschool Assistant Teacher / Teacher’s Aide: Ages 3-5
TENHOFF CHILD CARE CENTER, UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, 1998 to 2002
- Cared for children (some with behavior problems): daily living skills, meals, socialization, academics and recreation.
- Communicated with families to foster a nurturing and challenging environment. Participated in staff meetings.
- Helped coordinate celebrations and special events.
Book Buddies Volunteer
GREEN HILLS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, Robbinsdale, MN 2002 – 2002 2002 to 2002
- Read with a struggling reader mornings before school to improve his interest and ability.
National Education Association Education Minnesota
OTHER EMPLOYMENT WHILE FINANCING COLLEGE
(Have balanced two or more jobs since age 16)
Financed 100% of college expenses by working in retail (detailed list available upon request).