The Resume Template is a Sample.
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Position utilizing solid background in banking, office supervision, database management, marketing, personnel administration, and customer service.
• Assisted, trained, and mentored new hires and junior personnel on procedures to streamline repetitive work and improve productivity, efficiency, and accuracy.
• Identified and implemented time- and cost-saving methods to enhance profitability.
• Earned numerous Certificates of Excellence for exceeding productivity goals.
• Scheduled office personnel to ensure coverage and smooth work flow.
• Utilized Access to create, update, and maintain accurate and detailed databases and maintain queries, reports, and forms.
• Generated monthly and quarterly data integrity reports, providing an accurate foundation for credit analysis.
• Prepared and distributed information required for government compliance.
• Maintained complex Lotus spreadsheets used for management reporting.
• Created and distributed ad hoc financial reports.
• Kept careful records of office supplies and maintained inventory control.
Bank of America, Spokane,WA 2011 to Present
Group-Leader-Retail Lockbox Department
Monitor workflow for the processing of payments for area utilities, mortgage accounts, taxes, health insurance, and businesses. Assist with scanning, encoding, and transmitting activities. Research account information, verify totals, correct discrepancies, and generate reports. Oversee the extraction process for internal and external clients. Ensure accounts are balanced and assist staff members with look-ups and write-ups.
Bank of America, Spokane, WA 2006 to 2011
Database/Reports Specialist – Commercial Credit Department
Maintained group credit listings for accounts over $20MM. Created databases via Access and FoxPro for the preparation of quarterly classified loan reports. Prepared marketing presentations and supported all departmental marketing efforts. Created catalogs of delinquent loans. Oversaw the timely creation and distribution of reports of the Commercial Mortgage Portfolio. Prepared end-of-year 1099 reports.
Bank of America, Spokane, WA 2003 to 2006
Group Leader – Commercial Credit Area
Reviewed all input and output data for month-end closing. Coordinated activities of credit staff and scheduled couriers. Maintained daily productivity and quality logs.
Bank of America, Spokane, WA 2000 to 2003
Compensation Clerk – Payroll Personnel Operations
Verified time cards, prepared payroll reports, and processed annual raises.
Medical Professionals, Spokane, WA 1995 to 2000
Determined assignments and allocation of trained medical technicians. Monitored responsiveness and quality of care given. Performed all month-end closing procedures, including preparing payroll documentation.
Whitworth College, Spokane, Washington
Bachelor of Arts, Communication
Courses taken include:
• Computer Technology • Public Relations • Oral Communication
• Interpersonal Communication • Research Methods • Writing for the Public Media
American Institute of Banking 2004
Foundations of Banking
Financial Professionals International – Communications and Membership Chair
National Association of Urban Bankers – Fundraising Chair
Certified Peer Counselor