The Resume Template is a Sample.
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Home (925) 555-1234
Client Focused ~ Creative ~ Innovative ~ Multi-Skilled
Aesthetically-inclined architect with strong passion and appreciation for design and detail. Enjoys the challenge of managing projects from inception to completion including client interactions, space planning, construction drawings, contractor interaction and material color selection. Experienced with commercial, residential, interior and public projects; familiar with construction codes and document preparation. Demonstrated ability to deliver projects within strict time and budget constraints.
Architectural capabilities and key areas of expertise include:
• Architectural Design/Drawings • Design Development • Technical Drawings
• Aesthetic & Functional Design • Landscaping Plans • Electronic Drawing
• 3D & Sectional Views • Interior Design • Site Selection
• Computer-aided Design & Drafting • Blueprints Preparation • Land Use Studies
Expert understanding of designer and graphic software applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, PageMaker, CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Vector Works, ArchiCad
Impressive portfolio of projects and print graphics available upon request
Recruited to provide architectural design, space planning, and urban design for government, commercial and private sector clients. Draft architectural renderings and develop 3D and sectional views.
Implement cost-effective procedures, including construction techniques, budget strategies and site analysis.
• Researched innovative building materials for projects.
• Managed consultant interface and provided direction to designers and production staff.
• Two projects received American Institute of Architecture awards and were featured in Architectural Digest, major industry publication.
Challenged to develop planning and conceptualization design for premier South Asian lifestyle magazine. Held full responsibility for creative development, marketing concept, execution and magazine production.
• Advised president on strategic advertising and marketing strategies.
• Worked closely with photographer and editorial staff to effectively generate a high-quality, full color magazine.
• Facilitated photo shoots and created visually appealing designs and layout in magazine format.
• Perfected knowledge of desktop publishing and journalism techniques.
Re-hired to lead the design conceptualization and construction of 50,000 sq. ft. showroom for top brand Italian furniture store. Implemented project design concepts, handled construction documents, devised space planning, furniture and electrical layouts. Previous employment as Sales Associate (2005-2006).
• Utilized interior decorating and visual merchandising skills to ensure the store encouraged shoppers.
• Increased store’s monthly sales by offering interior design and space layout services to clients.
• Consulted with clients to access their goals and special requirements and presented final project recommendation.
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON, Houston, TX 2011
Masters of Journalism
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON, Houston, TX 2007
Bachelor of Architecture