|Example Europass Curriculum Vitae|
|First name(s) / Surname(s)||John Smith|
|Dates||April 2002 – present|
|Occupation or position held||Programmer|
|Main activities and responsibilities||· Design, author, and test highly complex software for Emergency Preparedness Program.
· Successfully manage sensitive project data relied on to ensure safety, security, and transfer of current, accurate information where human lives are at stake.
· Ensure readability, presentation, and reusability of code with clear, concise comments
|Name and address of employer||TIS PARTNERS, Streetname. 11 111111 London, UK|
|Type of business or sector||Computer Science|
|Education and training|
|Dates||September 1991 – August 1995|
|Title of qualification awarded||Bachelor of Science, Computer Science|
|Principal subjects / occupational skills covered||Principle studies included: Object-Oriented Programming, Data and File Structures, Large Scale Programming, Automata and Algorithms, Distributed Computing, Introduction to Java, Software Engineering, Statistics and Computers, Calculus I and II, Discrete Mathematics, Information Processing, Programming Languages|
|Name and type of organisation providing education and training||RMIT University, London|
|Personal skills and competences|
|European level||Listening||Reading||Spoken interaction||Spoken production|
|German||C2||Proficient User||C2||Proficient User||C2||Proficient User||C2||Proficient User||C2||Proficient User|
|Social skills and competences||A professional representative experienced in developing and cultivating relationships and computer programs. Seeking Customer Service/Client management. Strong desk-support skills with proven ability to work with sales reps and clients to resolve issues.|
|Organisational skills and competences||• Hire, schedule and supervise 5 employees in a graphic design company.
• Develop business systems for order flow, purchasing and accounting.
• Interview prospective employees and train new employees.
• Plan and implement business processes and job duties for employees.
• Languages: Basic, C++, C, Ada, SQL, Java, Pascal, QBasic, Prolog, Scheme, Assembly, LISP, ML, Perl, and FoxPro.
• Operating Systems: Windows 98, 2000, XP, and NT, UNIX, DOS, and SunOS for Workstations.
• Network: Communications with TCP/IP, Telnet, and FTP.
|Computer skills and competences||Application Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, FrontPage, and Access, WordPerfect, CorelGraphics, Adobe PhotoShop, and Quark Xpress.|
|Other skills and competences||Computer science position utilizing solid training and experience in computer programming, data management, software development, web site design, and systems operations.|
|Driving licence(s)||Group B|
|Additional information||References available upon request.|