A D V E R T I S E M E N T
If there is one thing that can give you an edge, it has to be getting a master’s degree. After all, so many people have bachelor’s degrees and a master’s can really help you stand out. Indeed, master’s degrees can mean all the difference between getting a job or not but we believe that you cannot just go for any master’s degree and get the best results because we believe that some degrees are just better than others and before you spend thousands of dollars on a master’s degree, you should at least know which ones will bring you the most benefits. Read on below and you will find out list if the best master’s degrees to take up.
- Physician assistant studies degree – if you get a job with this degree, you will stand to get a median pay of up to $98,000 per year. Do not be afraid that there won’t be any jobs waiting for you because there is a projected employment increase of 39% within the next years. Job growth and replacement needs are at an all-time high at 57%
- Computer science – this degree will set you up for jobs with a median pay of $111,000 per year and also has a projected employment increase rate of 27%. In the next couple of years, job growth and replacement needs are projected at 39%. With this degree, you can get a job as a database admin, information and technology consultant, and software architect.
- Civil engineering degree – this career has a mid-career median pay of $98,000 a year and projected employment increase of 24%. Job growth and replacement needs are at a 41% rate and you may get a job as a structural engineer, a project engineer, or a senior civil engineer.
- Mathematics degree – with this degree, you are set up with a mid-career median pay of $96,900. Projected employment increase is set at 22% and job growth plus replacement needs are projected at a very good 51%. With this degree jobs as a statistician, high school teacher, and actuary can be yours.
- Physics – a degree in physics can give you a mid-career median pay of $110,000 and job prospects are at 16%. Job growth including replacement needs though is at a very high 44% which should give you plenty of hope. With this degree, you can become a physicist, a senior systems engineer, or a medical physicist even.
- Information technology – armed with this degree, you can earn mid-career median pay of up to $97,000 and everything looks good with a projected employment rate of 29%. Job growth and replacement needs are at 39% and common jobs you can apply for are information technology specialist jobs, software developer jobs, and info-tech project manager careers.
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
There are many more master’s degrees that you can check out that will do your career a whole lot of good. If there is one thing we would like you to remember, you will be investing time and money on this degree so you should make sure you face a promising career after.