A D V E R T I S E M E N T
Are you about to enter college and you are wondering what type of degrees hiring managers love? This is really good for you because you have to think of your career choices after college and it is best to have that little odd in your favor. If you want to make sure that you have the best shot at getting hired after college, you will need good grades, lots of experience in school-related work, and you will want to take up one of the college degrees that hiring managers love. Don’t worry because these aren’t strange or wacky degrees that will make you work as hard as a dog. Rather, below are some very versatile degrees that you can take anywhere.
What Degrees Make the List?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration – A certain Calvin Coolidge said that the business of America is business and that is especially true today. It is really hard come up with a more versatile degree than business administration. If you take up this degree, you will be able to pay attention to an area of business that interests you the most simply by signing up for more specialized classes. You will also be able to learn about many different topics like marketing, management, and finance. When businesses hire, they tend to look for people with a variety of skills they can count on and a degree in business administration will do just that.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration – If hiring managers like Bachelor’s degrees in business administration, you can bet they love Master’s degrees even more. The reason for this is because an MBA screams that you have taken your studies and learning to a higher level and there is no way they will pass you up. When you have an MBA under your belt you can pretty much walk up to any business and get hired for any number of positions in a number of areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting – You might not be so keen on the idea of becoming another person’s numbers cruncher slaving away at ledgers day in and day out, but you do not have to. There are many different accounting jobs that you can take up if you have a degree and are certified. The reason for this is pretty clear: businesses need to make and save money and that is your job as an accountant. You will not be stuck in a basement crunching numbers and you can find work in many fields that allow you to move about.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications – Today, it is more important than ever for businesses to communicate with their target market and this will be your job. When you get a communications degree, you can get a job in many different types of businesses and go into a number of career paths.
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology – You are living in the Information Age and it is more important than ever for companies to have IT personnel who know what they are doing. Take this degree for a bright future in the field someday.